As ‘fitness-business-as-usual’ dramatically changes, fitness businesses can no longer compete on fitness alone. Diversifying revenue outside of fitness-related services is critical. The solution: offer a signature program that can uncover trapped value in your business, differentiates you from the competition (both online and in-person), improves client retention, and adds new revenue streams. The best part? You most likely have everything you need to create your signature program; you just need to learn how to effectively package, price, and sell it!
- See how a signature program is a powerful – yet simple – solution that gives your business a competitive edge, protects your business by diversifying your revenue and can lead to new business opportunities.
- Walk-through the 9 important steps to create and implement a successful signature program including how to package, price and sell your program (online and/or in-person).
- Understand the 3 critical elements that every successful signature program needs to increase loyalty (i.e. retention!) and create a stronger culture in your business.
- Discover how you can integrate your signature program into your business funnel to significantly increase your revenue potential and reach.
- Realize how a signature program positions you as a thought-leader so you can uncover even more trapped opportunities through new services, products, books, courses, and other revenue not reliant on fitness-only services.
(10:00am Pacific / 1:00pm Eastern)
On Oct 25th, 2020
This page will refresh at the start of the event.
You can also refresh the page manually.
In the meantime, join the conversation below.
Lindsay Vastola teaches fitness business owners how to create signature programs that increase revenue and retention, simplify sales and marketing, and provide the freedom for fitness professionals to have greater impact. She is the founder of Body Project Fitness, a women’s fitness and lifestyle company and VastPotential, offering professional development resources for fitness professionals.
Join the Conversation!
Feel free to ask questions and discuss with fellow attendees.
How it works: type in your comment, then choose your social account or just use your name and email.