When businesses are first starting out, keeping expenses down is essential to keeping the doors open. Even after a business establishes its success, profitability depends on managing expenses. Marketing is an essential part of running a business. It is creating awareness of you, your business, the services you offer, and attempts to connect to those that need or want those services. Marketing is an area that can cost a great deal or little to nothing depending on the avenues you choose to utilize. In this session, you will learn 10 key marketing strategies that will give you the greatest results for the least amount of money.
- Before they start their marketing campaigns, they need to define their target market
- Marketing is about creating relationships
- Face-to-face marketing is the most effective at creating relationships
- There are many ways to get in front of your target audience
- Building relationships is a gradual process