We are living in a world connected by digital devices, where communication, services and learning opportunities are available to everyone 24/7. This has changed the way that we sell goods and services, interact with both potential and active customers, and how we address inquiries, complaints and engagement. Yes, this age of digital has created new challenges for businesses, but it has also created a new and exciting dynamic with limitless potential for creativity and innovation. Join Fred as he navigates you through new and unexplored territory.
- Explore 5 strategies to ensure and exceed excellent customer service in the digital age
- Identify how to create and manage a successful and seamless customer journey
- Discover how your business can create an online customer experience that mirrors the offline experience
- Discover how mobile and social media play a crucial role in customer service, communication and conversation
- Outline how to integrate and personalize products and services across communication, marketing and customer relation channels