This presentation will begin with an exploration of the disruption and destruction to the fitness industry ecosystem caused by Covid-19. These insights will be used to frame the new fitness industry ecosystem going forward. Finally, the presentation will look at the policies and practices that fitness studios will need to consider in order to prevail and thrive in these new times.
- Learn what members had to say about their experience during closure and their sentiments about returning.
- Discover what studio operators did to keep members engaged during closure and what steps they have taken during the phased reopening process to reengage their clients.
- Gain insight into the mind of consumers and how to use this information to reshape their business for the post-COVID-19 era of fitness.
- Obtain insight into what is working and not working for studio operators during the reopening process.
- Receive a framework for how to construct your studio business to thrive in the new era.
(12:30pm Pacific / 3:30pm Eastern)
On Oct 24th, 2020
This page will refresh at the start of the event.
You can also refresh the page manually.
In the meantime, join the conversation below.
Join the Conversation!
Feel free to ask questions and discuss with fellow attendees.
How it works: type in your comment, then choose your social account or just use your name and email.